- artillarydreamer likes this
- hannahbelle6900 likes this
- biancalovesdrawing likes this
- soy-un-madridista likes this
- many0riginals likes this
- withlove-alexis likes this
- qtlove53 likes this
- justanothernameforajanoskianblog likes this
- hally65 likes this
- holmesandsmith likes this
- hiddlesmypatronus likes this
- ihearteverything16 likes this
- bootsnbows reblogged this from nerdoutloud
- thefamilytarrofstorybrooke likes this
- tiaracollins likes this
- wondy-alice likes this
- bootsnbows likes this
- cuegrosssobbing reblogged this from nerdoutloud
- potpedallingzigmund likes this
- serendipitous-unicorn reblogged this from nerdoutloud
- bookmusicalover likes this
- snoiaspeak likes this
- g0lightly likes this
- shady-spits-his-flow reblogged this from nerdoutloud
- fandomfatale likes this
- afuckingcastleintheclouds reblogged this from nerdoutloud
- memorizelyrics likes this
- mccurdian-katycat likes this
- hellooosarah likes this
- dishonoronyou-dishonoronyourcow likes this
- bangbangpoppop reblogged this from nerdoutloud
- bangbangpoppop likes this
- lyras0xford likes this
- vodkaandtealeaves likes this
- mabfx3 likes this
- cometgirl likes this
- nerdoutloud posted this
I'm a crazy writer/cheerleader/blond. I am a complete and total geek. Get used to it.
Yes, I am very much addicted to Bones. Very. Much. I'm also kind of obsessed with NCIS but that doesn't really translate to my blog for some reason.
My most frequently used tags are probably:
OTP: I don't have reasons
Arguments forever invalid
Check out the iASAF tab for links to all currently published chapters of iAlphabetize Sam and Freddie.
A) The Josh and Mindy way. Be together and still argue, think they “rushed things” and break up for a while, then eventually get back together towards the end of the season for the remainder of the show’s existence, arguing like an old married couple, but loving each other just the same.
B) The Quinn and Logan way. Be together and ridiculously cute and annoying, maybe break up one time for the course of an episode, then be together for the remainder of the show’s existence, continuing the nose-kissing and romantic nonsense, but not being incredibly public about it.
This could go either way. Option A is probable because they got together after Mindy returned from a mental institution. Option B is probable because Quinn was a pageant girl from Seattle. HOLY SIMILAR.